Join the Taoti team!
Taoti Creative is a digital agency based in DC, we build cool projects for good people doing good in the world. We’re actively looking for A-list players.
For the most part, Taoti is a professional services firm. Which means our people are our product. So attracting and retaining the right crew goes hand in hand with our top priority: doing great work. Great people do great work, so we only want great people. If you’re great at what you do, we’d love to have you on the team! And in exchange for your greatness, here are some of the standard benefits/perks you can expect with a job at Taoti:
- Great benefits, including health, dental, vision, etc. And not the cheap plans… we offer both gold and platinum plans, 100% company paid!)
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- IRA plan with company matching
- 3 weeks of PTO (minimum)
- Family leave (for moms and dads)
- Flexible work hours and very lenient telecommuting policies
- Guaranteed annual raises (We figure awesome people deserve raises, and we only employ awesome people.)
- Tax-free SmartBenefits (ie, “Metro”)
- Personal (and departmental) budgets (both time and money) for self-improvement
- Charitable contribution matching
- A funky, new office space in the heart of Capitol Hill
- Regular company boat outings, Wednesday happy hours on the roof deck, yard game tournaments, provided nerf gun, etc.
- It’s sad that this is a perk and not the norm, but we respect the work/life balance. Give us 40 solid hours a week, and we won’t ask for more. No nights. No weekends. Very little travel. If you want to come in early and leave early, that’s cool.
- The above are some things we have, but they’re not what make up the culture. The culture is focused on meaningful work that makes things better. “Moving the needle” as we like to say. In fact, our favorite question: “Wouldn’t it be better if….” (It’s written on your mousepad and coffee cup, just so you don’t forget to ask it all day, every day, to every one.)
- We’re all about new things. We’re constantly tweaking our process. We like to play with emerging technology like VR and connected devices. We like projects that let us spread our wings both creatively and technically.
- We do diverse work for diverse clients. Big non profits. Small charities. The Federal government and local agencies. Commercial, education… you name it. For us, it’s about the nature of the project—not the sector of the client.
- We’re about collaboration, candor, original ideas, and doing great work above all else.
- Forgive the bragging, but we’ve been named “Coolest Company in DC” by DC Inno, “Best Work Culture” by Tech in Motion, ‘Agency of the Year’ by DC Web Women, ranked on the Inc5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies (multiple years), have won lots of awards for our work, etc.
Anyway, if we sound like your kind of company, and you’re an A-list kind of person, check out our openings below to apply. Thanks!