Pay Per Click
When we talk about PPC marketing, we’re talking about those ads down the right side (and sometimes at the top) of Google’s search results page. And like the name implies, when someone clicks one of those ads, the advertiser pays something. How much each click costs, what the ads say, which keywords are targeted, which areas are targeted and when—these are all critical variables that determine the overall effectiveness of the campaign.
If you don’t get them right, you could be throwing money away on ads that aren’t going to attract viable customers, or you may simply be overpaying for each click. The PPC game is a bit like chess in that it’s simple to get a campaign up and running. But to really develop the campaign to be truly effective is a skill that can take a lifetime to master.
Taoti can take this massive learning curve off your plate. We offer fully managed PPC campaign services. Our PPC experts are Google-trained, so they know exactly how the system works and where to squeeze the most out of it to maximize conversions while minimizing costs.
- A 30 minute consultation gives us insight into your business, key selling points, and a brief competitive analysis
- Next, we go to work researching keywords, traffic patterns, competitor strategies, etc.
- Then we develop our own strategy for your campaign. This includes keywords, ad copy, recommend settings and cost per click limits.
Each week, we monitor and tune your campaign to maximize your return on investment.
- Keyword strategy: bidding on the optimal keyword combinations that support the strategy
- Lowering CPC (cost per click): experimenting with keyword combinations to reduce CPC without sacrificing the quality or quantity of traffic
- Creating intelligent ads: ads that pre-screen the tire-kickers so that you’re not wasting money on clicks that will never turn into customers
- Building ad groups: focusing ‘sub-strategies- on small, tightly built keyword groups with a common theme
- Keyword bidding strategy: focus more of the budget on better performing keywords
- Split-testing: testing variables within ad groups to find out what’s working and what’s not
- Goal-setting: establishing and working towards monthly goals for key metrics
- Analyzing Traffic: ROI, Conversion tracking and traffic analysis through Google Analytics
For pricing and to find out how PPC can increase your traffic and conversions, please contact us at email@example.com